1. Registration at Me Life require user/s to share their personal details including but not limited to name, father's name, address, e-mail address, school etc., which may be used to provide and enhance the Service and to enable users to easily navigate and enjoy the Service.
2. The types of personal information collected in accordance with the activities listed above may vary depending on the activity. Additionally, we may acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service (2) your email of a question to our customer support or (3) your purchase of a virtual product of any type.
3. Me Life may collect by virtue of your access to the website also receive some other information, including but not limited to your browser type, browser language, operating system, IP address, date and time you visit the site, the areas or pages of the site that you visit and URLs, platform type, the amount of time you spend viewing the site, the number of times you return to the site, your location and other click-stream data to which you expressly hereunder.
4. That due to our access to the website, some files may be stored on your system, to which you agree by accessing the website.
6. My Life stores and processes your information at the safe data centers/servers that are protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. You undertake not to object to your Information being transferred or used in this way.
Me Life follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
We use "cookie" technology and web server logs. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk, generally to quickly identify a user's computer and to "remember" things about the user's visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
The Service may contain links to other websites. The fact that the Service links to a website or presents a banner ad or other type of advertisement does not mean that Me Life endorses or authorizes that third party, nor is it a representation of our affiliation with that third party. Me Life is in no way responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites to which you chose to access from the Service. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of those websites when exiting the Service.
We are welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement at the contact address given at the website.